Saturday, October 25, 2014

Deep Blue Sunset

Somehow Monday's rather unusual sunset conveyed our mood for this past week.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Since we consider our blog here as somewhat of a virtual journal and/or diary we will mention that recent weeks have seen health care systems rocked by the Ebola virus as it spread from Africa to the USA. The past week saw more senseless death in Ottawa and in yet another, nearby, school shooting in Marysville.

Leaving this week behind, let's consider the photo:  as one sunset is dimmed by storm clouds there is still hope with the next dawn.

Thank you for stopping by John's Island.

7 comments:

  1. John, thanks for your words of wisdom and for the beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the sun is peeking out from behind the clouds. Hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a terrible news week, hasn't it? Followed by more of the same, day after day, it's enough to get an optimist down! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image. Just as in this photo,each cloud has a silver lining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't give me the option of emailing you privately, so this will have to do. Yes, I am looking forward to the new iPad, but I write my posts on my MacBook Air. I love it, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful photo. I just remember that God is still in control and there is always hope.

    ReplyDelete

Questions, Compliments, and/or Suggestions: If you ask a question, please check back here, on the blog, for an answer within, usually, a day or two. Thank you in advance for compliments. I’ll try to keep an open mind about suggestions. All comments are moderated. Please note: Comments with active links will not be published. Comments with an inactive link are probably okay.

For Critter Friends

  A Post for My Critter Friends Have you discovered the trove of treasures within YouTube? In my journey of exploration through the digita...