Sunday, August 5, 2018

Summer Break Continues


Snapped about 20 minutes before moonset, July 27th
July Full Moon over Puget Sound
Royal Carribean Explorer of the Seas (left) and
MS Bob Hope, at anchor (right)
July 27, 2018, 5:08 AM

Update from John
August 5, 2018

Hello Blogging Friends! I hope all is well with you. This summer I'm taking a somewhat longer break than usual regarding all internet activity. This is partly due to some travel but also because I'm finding it healthy to take occasional breaks from the 24/7 news cycle. My current plan is to resume posting here on the blog sometime in the early fall, when, once again it will be more enjoyable to be working inside rather than enjoying the great outdoors. Take care and be well.


For Critter Friends

  A Post for My Critter Friends Have you discovered the trove of treasures within YouTube? In my journey of exploration through the digita...