Monday, May 16, 2022

May 16, 2022 Update

John has been taking a break from all kinds of media for about one month. So far, it has been a wonderful, enlightening experience. If you are old enough, think back to a time when there was no internet and before you had a personal computer, and way before your smartphone. It's truly difficult for me to describe the difference. There are positives and negatives on both sides. 

Quick update: My 2-mile daily walks have continued while taking the break. This morning, May 16th, while on the walk along the waterfront, I was reflecting on how nice the weather was and how good I felt as one approaching the platinum celebration of life. All is well.

Thank you for stopping by. As for when I might return to regular publishing here on John's Island ... I'm just not sure. To all my friends ... take care and be well.

John 

For Critter Friends

  A Post for My Critter Friends Have you discovered the trove of treasures within YouTube? In my journey of exploration through the digita...