Friday, October 19, 2018

Cosco Pacific - Vancouver Harbour


Costco Pacific
Vancouver Harbour
Vancouver, BC, Canada
October 17, 2018
I wanted to share this capture of the Cosco Pacific container ship in Vancouver Harbour. The sun was in a perfect spot to light up this giant ship for a photo. Click on the image for a larger view and be sure to note the tug boat just behind the ship ... that does give some scale!

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments and will try to give you a reply on your blog. On this post I've turned comments off as I will not have time, over the next few days, to observe that courtesy. Thank you again and best regards from John's Island.

No comments:

Robbery

Robbery in Progress So tempting! [Click on images for larger view] Yummm! My neighbors recently hung a bird feeder in one of their trees. Th...