Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Taking a Break

My Blog Break Continues

St Dunstan's Cathedral
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
September 25, 2019
Update - December 20, 2019

Friends:  Let me say that taking a blog break is a good thing. Last Spring I was posting daily and got a good taste of what that’s like. After being on a “blog break” for about 5 months now, I’ve had time to step back and make an assessment of what John’s Island is all about. Over the eight years I’ve been active here I’ve found a good number of interesting blogs to follow. Sometimes, folks take a break, but don’t mention anything about it, which leaves me wondering if they got sick, just decided to quit, or worse. So, in the name of transparency, here is an update. All is well. Most of it, anyway. During my break I've been traveling and sharing some of those experiences may be the subject of future posts here on the blog. In the Holiday Spirit I thought I should post an update here and selected one photo (above) from my travels. I was impressed with the beauty of St Dunstan's Cathedral in delightful Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. 

For Critter Friends

  A Post for My Critter Friends Have you discovered the trove of treasures within YouTube? In my journey of exploration through the digita...