Saturday, October 1, 2016

Postcards for the Weekend #1

From our old postcard collection ...

Blogging friend, Maria, of Connections to the World, has started a new linky party: Postcards for the Weekend. She has invited all postcard lovers to share their cards under an assigned theme each weekend. This weekend's theme is Domesticated Animals. For details on the new linky see this page on Maria’s blog.

We searched our collection and came up with ...

Cats on a Wheel

"The Cake Walk"
Are these "wild" bears or what?

"Can You Bear It?"
From an old series on daily chores.
Domesticated?  :-)
Linking up with Connections to the World.   Thanks, Maria, for hosting!
Just realized this post should work on Saturday's Critters too ... Thanks for hosting Eileen!

14 comments:

  1. Oh, cuteness for sure. Love those kitties and "wild" bears especially. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute. i have no doubt you'll have great contributions for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, these postcards are adorable. I love all the critters. You have an awesome card collection.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the vintage card of the bear doing the laundry. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute. My favorite is the kittens. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! The two postcards on the bottom are hilarious! Thank you so much John for joining the linky party and for coming up with these creative twist of our PFTW week 5 theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one of the kittens, but the bears are what really made me smile. The last one reminds me of a blanket I had as a child with bears doing chores on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how cute. Reminds me of some cartoons I used to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see that I wasn't the only one with problems about the degree of domestication... :D
    I love your bears!

    ReplyDelete

Questions, Compliments, and/or Suggestions: If you ask a question, please check back here, on the blog, for an answer within, usually, a day or two. Thank you in advance for compliments. I’ll try to keep an open mind about suggestions. All comments are moderated. Please note: Comments with active links will not be published. Comments with an inactive link are probably okay.

For Critter Friends

  A Post for My Critter Friends Have you discovered the trove of treasures within YouTube? In my journey of exploration through the digita...