The sun is low, the days are short, the light is soft on a late afternoon in early January. Please click here to see a larger view.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
3 comments:
Questions, Compliments, and/or Suggestions: If you ask a question, please check back here, on the blog, for an answer within, usually, a day or two. Thank you in advance for compliments. I’ll try to keep an open mind about suggestions. All comments are moderated. Please note: Comments with active links will not be published. Comments with an inactive link are probably okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Favorites
Hummer These images are all of one of my hummers, a male Anna's Hummingbird. Most photos of hummingbirds are taken when they are at a...
-
We recently spotted the Eukor Morning Ninni entering Elliott Bay and snapped this photo ... Although it appears the two vessels are a...
-
In these last few posts of 2020, I want to mention things, I haven't mentioned before, that fascinated me and kept life interesting thr...
-
From my old postcard collection Alabama Today, all of America's fifty states have both an official state bird and state flower . Severa...

Wow! What a gorgeous shot, John! I love the pastel colors in the sky. This is simply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBreathtaking image, John! Amazing colors. A most beautiful scenic shot.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome my friend! I LOVE it!
ReplyDelete