Sunday, May 26, 2019

90th Walk & Blog Break

Taking a Blog Break ...

Today's walk around Green Lake completes 90 days of walking 3 miles without missing a day. Since March 1st I've posted here on the blog about each walk around the lake and 3 days in Vancouver, BC. I will be continuing my walks but this will be the last daily blog post for a while. I'll still snap pics on my walks and post them from time to time. Just want to say thanks to all followers who have left me encouraging comments on all these posts. I am turning off comments for a while during this blog break.

The most interesting thing on today's walk was spotting another fishing competition between a Great Blue Heron and a couple of fishermen. This was the second time I've seen something like this. My money is on the Heron.

May 26, 2019, at Green Lake, Seattle, WA

May 26, 2019, at Green Lake, Seattle, WA

May 26, 2019, at Green Lake, Seattle, WA
Great Blue Heron



Robbery

Robbery in Progress So tempting! [Click on images for larger view] Yummm! My neighbors recently hung a bird feeder in one of their trees. Th...