Friday, March 8, 2019

March 8 at Green Lake

Cold, snowy, and a dreary morning today. The walk must go on and so it did. There was a combination of light rain and snow. I think today was my first lifetime experience of walking 3 miles or so in a snowfall. It really wasn't too bad. I did get a slight build-up of snow on my jacket and hat, but I stayed warm and enjoyed having the path almost to myself.

Walking around Green Lake, Seattle, WA
March 8, 2019  7:58  AM


The following photo is not from today's walk but from my February 6 walk. It just seems appropriate to put this one in for comparison purposes. Snow and ice on the path on Feb 6 actually was dangerous.
February 6, 2019
The Green Lake trail during our Snowmageddon
in Seattle
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Good for you for walking this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Happyone. The encouragement helps! :-)

      Delete
  2. It sounds like it was a fun walk this morning. And we still have our trails covered with icy patches. No fun at all to find them when you're not expecting slippery conditions! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, DJan, for stopping by and your comment.

      Delete
  3. Good to see you are diligent about the walking.I like to see the pictures along the way, Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ruth, for stopping by and for your comment. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. Good man for being out there. It'll grow on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, it is great you are out there walking. I heard about the big snow storms in Washington state. Nice views of your walking trail. Have a happy day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen! Thanks for stopping by and your kind comment. Have a great day and a happy weekend!

      Delete

Questions, Compliments, and/or Suggestions: If you ask a question, please check back here, on the blog, for an answer within, usually, a day or two. Thank you in advance for compliments. I’ll try to keep an open mind about suggestions. All comments are moderated. Please note: Comments with active links will not be published. Comments with an inactive link are probably okay.

Sea Birds

Sea Birds Spotted Last weekend I spotted a couple of "sea birds" on my waterfront walk. I thought my birding friends would enjoy s...