Friday, March 1, 2019

Today at Green Lake

Happy to see an eagle this morning on my walk around Green Lake. Since starting this daily walk in early January this is the first eagle I've seen. The bird was near the top of a tall evergreen probably about 100 feet from my camera. I have really been happy with the Canon SX730 which has a 40X optical zoom.

March 1, 2019
7:41  AM
Got some lens flair but I do like the shot below of sunrise.

March 1, 2019
7:07 AM
This was a great morning for a walk. Clear blue skies and cold. Not a lot of folks out this early and it was nice to have the path mostly to myself.

March 1, 2019
7:30 AM
I'm changing up my procedures for publishing John's Island. Not quite ready for comments yet, but thank you anyway for stopping by.

Sea Birds

Sea Birds Spotted Last weekend I spotted a couple of "sea birds" on my waterfront walk. I thought my birding friends would enjoy s...