Monday, March 4, 2019

March 4th at Green Lake

Another beautiful sunrise at Green Lake this morning.


First sunlight of the morning casts an interesting color.
No crowd on the walk today!
About 32F and wall-to-wall blue sky.

Driving back home after the walk.
There is a bit of traffic every day here.
This road is known as Pacific Highway.

Back home, went up to the top of the hill to snap some pics of
the Olympic Mountains.
Of several shots, this one was my favorite.

While snapping pics of the mountains, this black bird seemed
interested in watching. 
Thanks for stopping by John's Island.

11 comments:

  1. I love that morning light on the trees.It turns them into gold.Of course you know I love the mountains. I can never get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruth. The encouragement you give me in your comments is one of the reasons I’m still blogging. :-)

      Delete
  2. Nice to see you being an active blogger again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John...looks cold there in Seattle. Your place to walk about the lake looks fairly flat- just right for strolling along- and pretty too. Great photos there. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you KEV. I sure appreciate the kind words. Have a great day! John

      Delete
  4. Glad you had a rethink John, would have missed your blog as I really enjoy your photos especially the sunrises and sunsets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bill. I really appreciate your encouragement. Take care and have a great day.

      Delete
  5. Hi Bill, Thanks for keeping an eye on John’s Island. I sure appreciate your kind words! Have a great day! John

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect morning for walking. Beautiful sky.

    ReplyDelete

Questions, Compliments, and/or Suggestions: If you ask a question, please check back here, on the blog, for an answer within, usually, a day or two. Thank you in advance for compliments. I’ll try to keep an open mind about suggestions. All comments are moderated. Please note: Comments with active links will not be published. Comments with an inactive link are probably okay.

Robbery

Robbery in Progress So tempting! [Click on images for larger view] Yummm! My neighbors recently hung a bird feeder in one of their trees. Th...